Normally, one cartridge lasts for about 150-200 puffs. Following are some tips that could help you achieve a longer cartridge life.
- Don’t leave cartridges open after removing them from their sealed package or assembled e-cigarette. If you are not using the cartridge, make sure to put rubber caps on the cartridges.
- Avoid extreme temperatures. Temperatures <60F and >80F could result in the liquid evaporating and shorter cartridge life.
- If you travel frequently with your e-cigarette, it is important to use a portable carry case. Transporting the assembled e-cigarette without a case can cause it to be engaged unintentionally with airflow being moved through the unit, such as in a shirt or pants pocket.
- If you don’t plan to use the unit for more than a day, unscrew the cartridge from the battery and seal with the rubber cap. Then store both the battery and cartridge inside a portable case.
- Number of puffs from each eCig cartridge varies based on individual smoking habits. A regular cigarette has about 10-12 puffs. Depending on your smoking style, shorter or greater life could be experienced than expected from a e-cigarette cartridge.
- Cartridges should be used within 5 days after opening.
- Cartridge shelf life is 12 – 18 months from their production date. Our cartridges are normally less than 2 months old when we ship them.
- After opening, store the cartridges in or close to horizontal direction with rubber-caps on.
Questions about your E-cigarette Battery? Here is an article about how to take care and how to increase life of you E-cigarette battery.