So many people complain of ecigs being too weak or not satisfying it makes me wonder if they realize how strong their addiction really is? If artificially ingesting clouds of vapor/smoke is not satisfying enough then you got to tone it down a little bit. No addiction is good for god’s sake.
Hence my advice would be this in following sequence:
1) Try to quit smoking, vaping, chewing gum, etc. completely. If that is not possible:
2) Try ecigs to reduce your craving. Over time try to quit ecigs as well. If that is not possible:
3) Try to get to a lower strength of nicotine to allow your body to adjust and withdraw from the nicotine addiction. If that is not possible:
4) Try a little bit higher nicotine strength if you absolutely must so that you feel that you have killed your craving for a while. If not possible – only then
5) Go for a higher strength.
But whatever you do – do not go back to traditional cigarettes. If possible quite all forms of addiction – including electronic cigarettes.